Free Coaching to Minorities for Civil Services 2018
Applications are invited from eligible candidates of minority communities of Telangana for free coaching programme to be conducted at Hyderabad for UPSC Civil Services Examination 2018. Selected candidates will be sponsored to private reputed coaching centres.
· Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in Screening Test plus 25% of degree marks.
· Applicants should have completed Graduation and their total family income should not exceed Rs.2.00 lakh per annum.
· The candidates who have already availed of the same coaching earlier from CEDM are not eligible.
· 33% reservation will be given to women candidates and 3% for PH persons.
· Candidates desirous of competing in Civil Services Examination 2018 may apply on or before 9th June 2017 at the following Test Centres, enclosing the copies of degree memo of marks, Aadhar card and two passport size photographs.
1. Hyderabad CEDM, Nizam College, Gunfoundry, Hyd1. 040-23210316
2. Nizamabad Govt. Junior College for Boys, Qila Road. 9440871070
3. Karimangar Govt. Girls High School (UM) Mukarrampura. 7013080286
4. Mahabubnagar NTR Govt. Degree College for Women, MBN. 9010288300
5. Warangal Islamia Arts and Science College, Opp. MGM Hospital. 9908763454
6. Sangareddy Govt. Degree College for Women, Opp. Stadium Rd. Sangareddy. 8919564314
7. Nalgonda Bahadur Khan Community Hall, Near District Jail, Nalgonda. 9490633933
8. Adilabad Urdu Bhavan NTR chowk, Adilabad. 9440332859
9. Khammam Indo English High School, Near Fort Gate. 8099817020
Screening test will be held on 11th June 2017 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM at the above Centres. For Details visit website http://cedm.tg.nic.in.
Prof. S. A. Shukoor